Saturday, 12 April 2014

Getting started

I myself wanted to become a trader like many others. The problem is, there is so much information on the internet at the moment that its hard to know what is good information and what is bad information, so i have started this blog to share with you what i find and to help you become a trader yourself.

First of all, I know trading is a risky business and I also know that its full of people telling lies to suck you into their ideas so that you buy into their strategies and educational DVD's. Now don't get me wrong, there are people out there who really do want to teach others how to trade properly and want to improve the lives of others, however these people are few and far between.

I have been looking around, trying to find some reliable, reviewed teachers who are traders themselves. The first person i have come across is Timothy Sykes. I will do some more research and find out how reliable and how genuine he is and then tell you about it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment